Application for Enrolment Online
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at St Joseph’s. Please find the link below to your child’s online application for enrolment.
You will need to click on the link, enter and review the required details, complete and submit the form, before your application will be submitted to us. We will then contact you regarding the next steps.
If applying for enrolment for more than 1 student, when the form is completed an option will be available to submit another enrolment for each individual student.
Please contact us directly, should you experience any difficulty completing the online application for enrolment.
A $50 application fee per application applies, payable when submitting an application/s for enrolment. Please contact the school to make payment over the phone, in person or by direct deposit.
A copy of the print version of the Application for Enrolment Kit is also available via the school office.
To lodge an application for your child, please remember to send:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Immunisation Certificate
- Photocopy of the most recent report card
- Photocopy of any specialist reports (including medical, psychological, OT, speech etc)
- $50.00 non-refundable enrolment application fee
After lodging an Enrolment Application, parents will be invited to attend an enrolment interview. It is important that your child or children who are enrolling attend this interview.
Children applying for Prep must be born within the specific dates as set down by the Government.
- Eligible children must turn 5 by 30 June in the year they start Prep.
- Interviews for Prep conducted by the Principal or Assistant Principal in February/March the previous year.
- Offers for positions sent out by April. Confirmation of enrolment form sent with request for payment of $100 to confirm enrolment. This payment is refundable when the child commences school. If the enrolment is cancelled this fee is not refunded.
- An orientation is conducted for the Prep pupils during term 4.
- Other grade enrolments happen across the year as well as an intake at the beginning of each new school year. These positions are offered if positions become available through pupils leaving.
Should your application be successful an acceptance of enrolment form will be supplied to you. You are asked to complete this form giving careful consideration to the obligations regarding school fees and accepting school policies and supporting the schools ethos. Please note your enrolment is not finished until this acceptance form is returned to the school office.